The Financial Education Foundation of Anne Arundel County (FEF) was established in 2014 and is committed to providing forward-thinking and objective financial education and practical information to those who may not normally have access to it.
FEF offers pro-bono financial literacy seminars in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County.
FEF program content includes:
- goal setting
- basic estate planning considerations
- cash flow, budgeting and saving
- basic principles of investing
- consumer debt considerations
- “risk protection”- what insurance(s) do you need
- how to effectively utilize your company-sponsored retirement plan
- funding college education
- saving vs. paying off debt
To find out more about upcoming seminars or to schedule one of our speakers at your next event, please CONTACT US TODAY!!